#4 Video Watermark Removers
Add and remove video watermarks as you please with the Bitwar Watermark Expert. An AI tool makes photo and video watermark removal hassle-free, Bitwar Watermark Expert is one of the many products Bitwar— the one-stop utility software provider— offers. Download it on your Windows PC and get rid of irritating video watermarks with just a few clicks.
We collect mass reviews about a product on various platforms, weed out suspicious reviews, and categorise them using our ever-growing algorithms. Learn more
Last updated on May, 18
Easy to install
Easy to use
Has everything you need
Drag and Drop Interface
Video Format Supported
Remove Watermark from Video
Remove Watermark from Image
Remove Text Watermarks
Remove Embedded Subtitles
Remove Blended Logos
Remove Time and Date Overlays
Remove Transparent Watermarks
Video Watermark Remover Without Blur
Manually Select Watermark
Multiple Input and Output Formats
Last updated on May, 18
Frequently Asked Questions
Truely is based on AI algorithms that are getting smarter every day.
What products does Bitwar offer?
Bitwar is a software utility provider that specializes in data recovery, file conversion, video repair and more. Besides Bitwar Watermark Expert, Bitwar also offers thefollowing products:
● Bitwar Data Recovery for Windows and Mac
● Bitwar HEIC for Windows and Mac
● Bitwar iPhone and Android Recovery
● Bitwar Text Scanner for Windows, Android and iPhone
How do I use Bitwar Watermark Expert to remove watermarks?
Step 1: Run Bitwar Watermark Expert. On the primary UI, select Video Watermark Remover.
Step 2: Drag the video you wish to work on into the space provided or click the plus icon to choose the video from your PC.
Step 3: Click Segment Trim on the top right of the interface.
Step 4: Select the watermark from the video and adjust the segment timeline if necessary. Click the Add and the Apply buttons.
Step 5: Wait for the software to remove the watermark, and then click Open Path to see your watermark-free video.
Can I download Bitwar Watermark Expert for free?
All Bitwar products are free to download— including Bitwar Watermark Expert. The free version allows you to sample the software and see if it fits your video watermark removal needs. The free version, however, has limited features.
Does Bitwar Watermark Expert require a monthly subscription?
Bitwar Watermark Expert does not require a monthly subscription, but it does offer two subscription plans:
● Quarterly Membership. For $9.00, you can remove watermarks from as many videos as you want within your three-month subscription.
● Annual Membership. Remove watermarks from unlimited videos for an entire year for just $19.00. This plan also allows you to use one subscription for three individual PCs.
Both plans offer the following features:
● Batch Processing. Quickly remove watermarks from multiple videos. Just add the files you want to process and hit the start button.
● Free Lifetime Upgrade. Bitwar Watermark Expert has a free lifetime upgrade feature that allows you to access new and improved features as long as you have an active subscription.
● Reliable Technical Support. Get access to experts who can help you with any video watermark removal issues you may have.
Will Bitwar Watermark Expert charge me again after my subscription expires?
Yes. If you subscribe to the quarterly plan, you will be charged on the fourth month. Signing up for an annual subscription means paying again after your yearly subscription ends. If you wish to unsubscribe and stop being charged, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I contact the Bitwar technical support team if I have some problems?
From the software, click the hamburger button on the top right of the window and choose Contact Us. This will bring you to the chat page where you can specify your issues.
You can also send an email to email@example.com, which provides resolutions for common issues within 24 hours, during business days.