Last updated 30 minutes ago
Best Online Fitness Coaching Programs
Do you want to be healthier? You’ve been trying to lose weight, but it just doesn’t seem like things are working. It can be discouraging and frustrating when you don’t see the results you want. Online coaching will help you get on track with your fitness goals and nutrition plan so that you can live a healthier life.
Frequently Asked Questions on Online Fitness Coaching Programs
Is online fitness coaching unregulated?
There are no laws and regulations that exist for personal trainers stipulating the requirements a person must meet to call themselves an online fitness coach. However, an online fitness coach can get certifications from respectable bodies such as the National Academy of Sports and Medicine (NASM), the National Strength and Conditioning Association(NSCA), and the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America(AFAA). Some online fitness coaches may also have a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiology or some other related course.
How much is online fitness coaching?
The cost of online fitness coaching depends on a number of factors:
- The duration and frequency of the training- a daily workout lasting six months is costlier than three times a week’s workout of a month.
- The degree of difficulty or intensity of the workout – online fitness coaching for athletes is far more expensive than online training for HIIT.
- The trainer or coach offering the training- well-known, accomplished, specialized coaches have
higher rates than less famous, general coaches.
- The type of training- specialized training such as cross-fit, weight lifting, and gymnastics is more expensive than other types of training.
How does online fitness coaching work?
Online fitness coaching is a flexible, cost-effective, and efficient way to reach your fitness goals at a convenient time and place. Every coach has different online programs that offer different types of exercises and training modules. Online coaches usually provide their clients with detailed workout plans tailored to their specific goals. They also offer ongoing support through various systems including forums, groups, messaging apps, or calls. Depending on the type of program you select, you may also get live feedback from your coach.
How to start an online fitness coaching business?
Being a successful online fitness coach requires more than experience and passion. Here are some steps to help you start an online fitness coaching business:
- Find a specific niche. This should be your area of expertise and give clients the feeling that you are exactly what they need.
- Make yourself stand out. Find something special about yourself, your journey, or your philosophy that will draw clients to you.
- Select the right channels. Research where you are most likely to find potential clients whether it be online or by referrals.
- Create impressive software. Whether it is a website or an Application, make it easy for clients to use.
- Keep yourself up-to-date. Know the latest techniques and routines and incorporate them into your online sessions.
Is online fitness coaching worth it?
Online fitness coaching is cost-effective and it offers a flexible solution that is ideal for self-motivated individuals. You can get better training at a fraction of the hourly rate of a personal coach. You don’t have to book gym sessions each week and instead get ongoing communication with your coach to help you reach your goals.
Who might not do well with online fitness coaching?
If you are the kind of person who needs a commitment at a gym with a trainer to workout, online coaching may not be the best idea. Online coaching requires a degree of self-motivation and discipline to work. Although you are provided the direction, support, and training, you need to get it done yourself without someone watching your back.
Isn't there enough information on health and fitness?
It may seem like it but the truth remains: the ‘traditional’ methods have one flaw- they are generic. They are full of empty promises, confusing advice, and contradicting research leaving you feeling confused, overwhelmed, and fed up. The solution: Online personal fitness training and coaching.
Do online fitness coaching software offer free trials?
Most online fitness coaching offers a free trial. You should always check for free trials before making your decision. Free trials allow you to access the system, use it for a couple of days or weeks and see if it fits your needs. If it doesn't meet your needs you can cancel before being charged for anything.
Is there a contract term or cancellation clause in using online fitness coaching?
Yes. The contract terms are usually 30 days to 3 months and have a cancellation clause that you can cancel the contract without penalty within a certain period. When you sign up for online fitness coaching, you are forming a contract with your coach. The period for the cancellation clause is usually in the range of days or weeks.
Does online fitness coaching include meal planning?
Online fitness coaching software contains meal planning functionality which is an important feature for counseling users to achieve their fitness goals. The meal plan is based on the users’ fitness goals, activity level, weight, height, and body type. It also takes into consideration the users’ food preferences like vegetarian, and gluten-free.